Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 11 Fantasy Football NFL Pick'em and Predictions

New strategy. Hardcore gut picks this week. Bengals over Ravens, Seahawks over Rams, Eagles over Giants.

Lots of nonsense happening every week, so I might as well, right? Definitely not setting any records this year though.

Locks this week are getting tough. We are running out of really strong teams to choose from. This week though for sure-things, I like Patriots, 49ers, Packers, Raiders.

Also, for those of you that keep along with this, don't be surprised to see my picks change a bit once I get Allen B.'s comments below. The guys is out of control when it comes to picking upsets. He knows his stuff, so pay attention!

Jordan and My Girlfriend's Little Sister will be getting their picks in shortly, so stay tuned.


JordanAndrewMGLS
Record (LW) (Total):(7-9)(86-60)(8-8)(86-60)(8-8)(76-70)
Jets vs. BroncosJetsJetsJets
Raiders vs. VikingsRaidersRaidersRaiders
Bills vs. DolphinsDolphinsBillsDolphins
Bengals vs. RavensRavensBengalsRavens
Jaguars vs. BrownsJaguarsBrownsJaguars
Cowboys vs. RedskinsCowboysCowboysCowboys
Bucs vs. PackersPackersPackersPackers
Panthers vs. LionsLionsLionsPanthers
Cardinals vs. 49ers49ers49ers49ers
Seahawks vs. RamsRamsSeahawksSeahawks
Chargers vs. BearsBearsBearsChargers
Titans vs. FalconsFalconsFalconsFalcons
Eagles vs. GiantsGiantsEaglesGiants
Chiefs vs. PatriotsPatriotsPatriotsPatriots












Survival Pick EliminatedEliminatedEliminated

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm feeling the pressure already. The expectations are much higher now...lol.

    Tecnically, my upset pick has to be a team that both you and Jordan choose as a loser, so I have to wait for Jordan's picks to come in before a make my upset pick.

    Hopefully I can keep myself on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, Jordan really spoiled my upset pick voting for the Jaguars.

    Therefore I'm going to make the upset picks that may be too bold to hapen: Panthers and Chagers.

    I have a good feeling about them though.

    Let's see if Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers help me out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we kinda cornered the market here. Definitely bold upsets as usual. I can see the Panthers taking it. We'll see just how awesome you are at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, not a good sunday for my upset predictions today.
    My picks make a good game till the end, but those late INT ruined it.

    I guess you jinxed me, Andrew. Lol.

    On the other hand, good day for my fantasy teams. 4 wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well, end of the day I'd rather have 4 wins than an upset pick that didn't pan out. Sorry for jinxing ya. Too much pressure. Congrats on all your leagues though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who you got today? I went Lions, Cowboys, Ravens.

    ReplyDelete