Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 10 NFL Pick'em and Predictions

I knew this week would come. Eventually, there is always one week when all your picks seem to be the exact opposite of everyone else. Well, this is that week.

Jordan and I disagree on eight of the 16 games this week, and honestly they could really all be close.

If the Thursday night game was any indication, we are in for yet another screwy week in the NFL. In a week full or rivalries, I think it is only fitting that Jordan and I disagree so many times.

If anyone out there is still in a survival league, first of all, congrats. I'd be right with you if the damn Giants didn't lose to the Seahawks. Awful. My locks for this week are actually hardly locks at all. Some tough games. Eagles win handily against the Cardinals. Ravens over Seahawks. Packers over Minnesota. Thats about it. If you've used all these teams, good luck to you. Gonna be some nailbiters.

So check out who we like. If you've got an upset in store, let me hear about it. And, in the eight games that we can't agree on, I'm counting on you all to be the tie breakers. Let me hear which teams you predict will win in the comments.


JordanAndrewMGLS
Record (LW) (Total):(7-7)(79-51)(9-5)(78-52)(7-7)(68-62)
Raiders @ ChargerChargersChargersChargers
Saints @ FalconsSaintsFalconsFalcons
Bills @ CowboysBillsCowboysCowboys
Steelers @ BengalsSteelersSteelersSteelers
Rams @ BrownsBrownsRamsBrowns
Broncos @ ChiefsBroncosChiefsChiefs
Titans @ PanthersPanthersTitansPanthers
Jaguars @ ColtsJaguarsJaguarsJaguars
Redskins @ DolphinsRedskinsDolphinsDolphins
Cardinals @ EaglesEaglesEaglesCardinals
Texans @ BucsTexansTexansTexans
Ravens @ SeahawksRavensRavensRavens
Lions @ BearsLionsLionsLions
Giants @ 49ersGiants49ers49ers
Patriots @ JetsPatriotsJetsPatriots
Vikings @ PackersPackersPackersVikings




Survival Pick EliminatedEliminatedEliminated

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a good upset pickup this week.
    I have a good feeling about the Bears, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real. You need to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I'm 7-2 on upsets picks this year. Some really bold. Not bad at all.
    On the other hand, my fantasy teams are hurting.

    Maybe I should stick only to picking the teams.
    Next year you can replace your GLS predictions for mine...ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to do that. I'm honestly amazed when your upset comes true. Some of them have been out there too. I was like "no damn way" more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Andrew.
    It's like you say: Always go with the gut!

    ReplyDelete