Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Don't Drink and Draft

I'm not proud of it.

Not at all.

I had a drink before dinner, three margaritas at dinner, and two more drinks during the draft.

If there were sobriety tests for fantasy football, I would have been arrested. My picks, therefore, were -- shall we say -- suspect. I regretted it.

You will too.

(I feel compelled to tell you that this is from Jordan. Who drafted three tight ends. Seriously, drinking and drafting do not mix. -Andrew)

(I also feel compelled that my lineup includes Tony Romo, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, LeGarrette Blount, Tim Hightower, Jason Witten, and Jimmy Graham. Not too bad, especially for the Inebriated Drafter. - Jordan)

2 comments:

  1. hey im not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but here goes. Do you think Willis McGahee is worth picking up? He is a free agent right now in my league. Would you drop any of my bench players for him ?

    my bench consists of - Ryan Torain, Cedric Benson, Michael Bush, Donovan McNabb, and Johnny Knox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd dump Torain for him.

    ReplyDelete