Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GHL Feedback and Changes

Published an article at ffblife.com: "One Man's Opinion: Avoid Fantasy Football Across the Pond"
Check it out!

In the last article I posted some question for you and got some great feedback about how I can improve the site.

In the coming weeks, I will be doing all that I can to add some of these features to the site. As you can see now, in the right column, there are a handful of tags where you will be quickly redirected to the topic of your choice (pick'em, strategy, position rankings). Hopefully this will keep you from having to scroll forever to get to the information you are looking for.

Also, I'm working on creating a poll to get some further perspective on some of the tougher questions asked on this site and Twitter (@godhateslosers). Tuesday through Saturday there will be a new poll question posted allowing you to help out a fellow GHL reader. I will select the questions for the polls based on difficulty.

In the meantime, expect GHL to be running as always. And if you have any other ideas to improve upon the site, just let me know! And don't forget to tell a friend or two about us, add us on Twitter, and keep sharing the posts you love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment