Saturday, September 22, 2012

GHL Week Three Pick'em Predictions and Survival

Damn. So last week was a bit nuts. I'm in a Suicide (Survival) Pick'em league with more than 180 people. After Week 2, only 30 people are remaining. With the Patriots, Cowboys, Redskins and Saints going down, pretty much everyone that didn't pick the Bengals or Texans is gone.

So.. I'm out. I'm out here too. But for the sake of the game, I will continue playing along. Knowing full well that I suck at survival pick'em. Always have. I'm sure there is some sort of method for it... I'll find it eventually.

Upsets: I'll take the Dolphins over the Jets at home. Bengals over the Redskins in Washington. And the Cardinals taking advantage of the Eagles TOs.

Locks: Now it's dangerous for me to say "locks" But I'd put some money on the Cowboys, 49ers, Saints and Steelers

Let the games begin.



AndrewJordan
Record (Last Week):
17-15 (8-8)(0-0)
Giants @ Panthers
Panthers
Rams @ Bears
Bears
Bills @ Browns
Bills
Bucs @ Cowboys
Cowboys
Lions @ Titans
Lions
Jaguars @ Colts
Colts
Jets @ Dolphins
Dolphins
49ers @ Vikings
49ers
Chiefs @ Saints
Saints
Bengals @ Redskins
Bengals
Eagles @ Cardinals
Cardinals
Falcons @ Chargers
Falcons
Texans @ Broncos
Texans
Steelers @ Raiders
Steelers
Patriots @ Ravens
Ravens
Packers @ Seahawks
Packers




Survival Pick
49ers

No comments:

Post a Comment