Saturday, September 15, 2012

GHL 2012 Week Two Fantasy Pick'em Predictions

Kickoffs start tomorrow. For the record, I really despise all of these Thursday night games. Not only do they throw off the rhythm of the NFL, but only on NFL Network, for real? Garbage.

Anyways. I'll try to get my Thursday pick out sooner.

So.. not the hottest Week 1 for me. But winning record, I suppose I'll take it. Picked a few good upsets, missed on a few. Got all of my locks right though, so go me!

Upsets: I like Chiefs over the Bills, Falcons over Broncos... and thats about it.

Locks: Patriots, Texans, Skins (did I really just say Redskins as a lock?), Bengals

Lets do this. So ready for Sunday, this has been a pretty boring college weekend, no?



AndrewJordan
Record:
(9-7)(0-0)
Bears @ Packers
Packers
Chiefs @ Bills
Chiefs
Browns @ Bengals
Bengals
Vikings @ Colts
Vikings
Raiders @ Dolphins
Raiders
Cardinals @ Patriots
Patriots
Buccaneers @ Giants
Giants
Ravens @ Eagles
Ravens
Saints @ Panthers
Saints
Texans @ Jaguars
Texans
Redskins @ Rams
Redskins
Cowboys @ Seahawks
Cowboys
Jets @ Steelers
Steelers
Titans @ Chargers
Chargers
Lions @ 49ers
49ers
Broncos @ Falcons
Falcons




Survival Pick
Patriots

No comments:

Post a Comment