Sunday, September 30, 2012

GHL Week 4 Pick'em and Survival Predictions

Alright. Here's the story. I've got a new gig. It takes up a ton of my time. I still think I'm doing alright though. I will continue doing my best getting to all of your questions. If it is an urgent one, or I havent responded to you, the best way to reach me is Twitter, so I can answer from my phone.

Twitter is @godhateslosers. If you don't have Twitter, its a pretty great fantasy football tool, you can reach me and other fantasy experts. Get live injury updates from the guys at NFL.com or ESPN. Its great. Promise.

Here's the pick'em that was, again, pretty unforgiving. Didn't exactly kill it last week. But I've got good feelings about this week. I do.

Upsets: Chiefs over Chargers... Bucs over Redskins... Eagles over Giants
Locks: Seems like theres a lot of them: 49ers, Falcons, Texans, Bengals... But I've learned that there is no such thing as a lock this year.



AndrewJordan
Record (Last Week):
24-24 (7-9)(0-0)
Browns @ Ravens
Ravens
Patriots @ Bills
Patriots
49ers @ Jets
49ers
Seahawks @ Rams
Seahawks
Panthers @ Falcons
Falcons
Vikings @ Lions
Lions
Chargers @ Chiefs
Chiefs
Titans @ Texans
Texans
Bengals @ Jaguars
Bengals
Raiders @ Broncos
Broncos
Dolphins @ Cardinals
Cardinals
Redskins @ Bucs
Bucs
Saints @ Packers
Packers
Giants @ Eagles
Eagles
Bears @ Cowboys
Cowboys








Survival Pick
Texans

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I've been offered this trade for a few weeks now, and am finally thinking of accepting.

    I get D Murray, Pettigrew
    I give Graham

    My team:
    QB: Manning (NYG)
    WR: Jones, Johnson (Buf), Coleston
    RB: McFadden, Forte/Bush
    TE: Graham
    K, D

    Bench: Forte/Bush, Spiller, Tate, Benson, Moore, Mendenhall

    I'm also trying to make an offer for Fitz. That guy has McCoy, Hillis and Keyland Williams at RB. I've been offering Coleston and about every non-Forte/Bush/McFadden rb I have. Thoughts on either?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the point of the first one. You have good RBs. Murray wouldn't play much for you I don't think now that Forte is back. Meaning that you are essentially just downgrading your TE.

    The part of your team that does need help is the WR. So I would probably make a move there if anywhere. You have a surplus of RBs. So I would think that Colston/Mendy, or Colston/Spiller would get you a good WR that you could end up starting. Fitz might be aiming a bit too high. But I still think you should go after a top-15.

    ReplyDelete