Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 9 Fantasy Pick'em and Survival

As always: the best way to reach me with late questions is via Twitter. Just add @godhateslosers and I'll get you all the way up to gameday. 

Not great, not terrible last week. Looks like there are a lot of locks today. So hopefully thats a good sign for everyone's pickem numbers.

I'm also going to need everyone's opinion on the Redskins' helmets today. I'm a fan

Upset favorites: Dolphins can come out on top of Colts. And I actually like the Cowboys to give the Falcons their first loss. Almost wanted to pick the Panthers as well. But didn't. Because I'm not a dummy.

Locks: Lions get my pick. Happy I have saved them. Also locking the Ravens, Packers, Bears and Texans. Yeah, thats how I roll.



Andrew
Jordan
Record (Last Week):

70-47 (8-6)
(0-0)
Chiefs @ Chargers

Chargers

Broncos @ Bengals

Broncos

Ravens @ Browns

Ravens

Cardinals @ Packers

Packers

Bears @ Titans

Bears

Dolphins @ Colts

Dolphins

Panthers @ Redskins

Redskins

Lions @ Jaguars

Lions

Bills @ Texans

Texans

Buccaneers @ Raiders

Buccaneers

Vikings @ Seahawks

Seahawks

Steelers @ Giants

Giants

Cowboys @ Falcons

Cowboys

Eagles @ Saints

Saints













Survival Pick

Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment