Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 12 Fantasy Pick'em and Survival

As always: the best way to reach me with late questions is via Twitter. Just add @godhateslosers and I'll get you all the way up to gameday

Last week was relatively simple. 12 of 14. That was also the average on ESPN. Pretty nuts. Broke the 100 point mark and gearing up with some upsets this week in hope to boost that number. 

Upset favorites: I like the Browns at home against the Pittsburgh Backups. Also rolling with the Jaguars who look like a brand new team since taking out the trash. Rams beat the Cards as well. This week I'm calling for an upset party... Bills over Colts. Phins over Seahawks. Chargers over Ravens. I have a problem.

Locks: Broncos lasted this long in my poll, makes me quite happy. Bengals should be good to go.



Andrew
Jordan
Record (Last Week):

101-57-1 (12-2)
(0-0)
Texans @ Lions

Texans

Redskins @ Cowboys

Cowboys

Patriots @ Jets

Patriots

Vikings @ Bears

Bears

Raiders @ Bengals

Bengals

Steelers @ Browns

Browns

Bills @ Colts

Bills

Broncos @ Chiefs

Broncos

Seahawks @ Dolphins

Dolphins

Falcons @ Bucs

Falcons

Titans @ Jaguars

Jaguars

Ravens @ Chargers

Chargers

49ers @ Saints

Saints

Rams @ Cardinals

Rams

Packers @ Giants

Packers

Panthers @ Eagles

Panthers





Survival Pick

Broncos

No comments:

Post a Comment