Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 11 Pickem and Survial Predictions

As always: the best way to reach me with late questions is via Twitter. Just add @godhateslosers and I'll get you all the way up to gameday

Tie last week was a bit nuts. So I suppose we all get one in the tie column.

This week is looking pretty crazy. Going to ESPN or Yahoo and looking at the consensus picks, everything seems to be pretty laid out. Lots of picks are more than 90%. So this week seems straightforward. Which is dangerous.

Upset favorites: Had the Dolphins over the Bills. We know how that turned out. I don't really have any upsets this week. I'm going straightforward. My favorites that might surprise are the Jets or Chargers.

Locks: Saved the Saints so I'm using them now. Cowboys, Packers, Bengals, Texans, Pats, Ravens, 49ers all seem like sure things to me too.



Andrew
Jordan
Record (Last Week):

89-55-1 (9-4-1)
(0-0)
Dolphins @ Bills

Dolphins

Cardinals @ Falcons

Falcons

Browns @ Cowboys

Cowboys

Packers @ Lions

Packers

Bengals @ Chiefs

Bengals

Jets @ Rams

Rams

Eagles @ Redskins

Redskins

Bucs @ Panthers

Bucs

Jaguars @ Texans

Texans

Saints @ Raiders

Saints

Chargers @ Broncos

Broncos

Colts @ Patriots

Patriots

Ravens @ Steelers

Ravens

Bears @ 49ers

49ers













Survival Pick

Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment