Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pick'em Predictions - NFL Week 3 (25-7 Season Record)

So, for those of you keeping score at home, that was a 14-2 week, bringing my predictions up to 25-7 over the first two weeks. I'm a bit proud of myself.

This week I've got a lot of home teams going down: Bengals, Redskins, Titans, Panthers, Ravens, Jets and Steelers... and of course, my upset special of the week. I like the Buccaneers to walk out of New England with a win. The Bucs are performing surprisingly well against opposing WRs, while being the worst in the NFL against TEs... so what will happen when they play a team that has shaky WRs and no TEs? I don't think the Pats will be able to run the ball that well against last year's #1 rush defense. And the only weak spot on the Bucs (the middle matchup with TEs) has no one to take advantage of it. Another long day for the Patriots, and the first Bucs win of the season.

Only other upset pick would be the Dolphins defending their home turf against the injured Falcons. I think MIA will start 3-0.

For survival, this is my second week winning by the skin of my teeth, so I'm going to use a trump card and go with the surest-of-picks, the Seattle Seahawks. It would appear that picking whoever plays the Jags is a pretty sound strategy this year. And one that I will probably only stray from when they repeat a game against a AFC South opponent.
Other good picks are the Broncos (of course), Saints, and I'll take the Vikings against a Hoyer-led Browns team..

Rankings will be coming maƱana. We know how it works. If you've got any questions for me, hit me up on Twitter @godhateslosers and I'll answer your question.

Twitter will be the exclusive spot for answering fantasy football questions this season, because I can do it from my phone and I'm kind of a big deal.

Let's do it.



Chiefs @ EaglesEagles
Packers @ BengalsPackers
Browns @ VikingsVikings
Rams @ CowboysCowboys
Lions @ RedskinsLions
Chargers @ TitansChargers
Buccaneers @ PatriotsBuccaneers
Cardinals @ SaintsSaints
Giants @ PanthersGiants
Texans @ RavensTexans
Falcons @ DolphinsDolphins
Bills @ JetsBills
Colts @ 49ers49ers
Jaguars @ SeahawksSeahawks
Bears @ SteelersBears
Raiders @ BroncosBroncos
Survival PickSeahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment