Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fantasy Football Pick'em Predictions Week 1

It's that time again! Sorry I'm so lame and haven't  gotten around to updating anything. For the perhaps three of your who have not drafted, scroll down to the next article and find my Draft Rankings for all positions.

For the rest of us... it's time to start predicting!

Last year I turned out alright. This year, I'm feeling good about my picks. The tab at the top has my predictions for the end of the season, so let's see how that turns out.

As far as survival goes, I am mild to moderately comfortable with three teams this week. The rest are still just too unknown for me to be happy with. My picks would be the Colts over the Raiders, the Bucs over the Jets and the Patriots over the Bills. For some reason, the last one is still a bit scary to me.

We know how it works. If you've got any questions for me, hit me up on Twitter @godhateslosers and I'll answer your question. I'm going to try to make that my exclusive spot for answering your fantasy football questions because its easy to do from my phone and we all know that I'm too lazy to do it online at this point. Busy Busy.

Here we go. Welcome to the 2013 NFL season!



Ravens @ BroncosBroncos
Patriots @ BillsPatriots
Dolphins @ BrownsBrowns
Seahawks @ PanthersSeahawks
Bengals @ BearsBears
Vikings @ LionsLions
Raiders @ ColtsColts
Chiefs @ JaguarsChiefs
Falcons @ SaintsSaints
Buccaneers @ JetsBuccaneers
Titans @ SteelersSteelers
Packers @ 49ers49ers
Cardinals @ RamsCardinals
Giants @ CowboysCowboys
Eagles @ RedskinsRedskins
Texans @ ChargersTexans
Survival PickColts

No comments:

Post a Comment