Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 14 Fantasy Pick'em and Survival

As always: the best way to reach me with late questions is via Twitter. Just add @godhateslosers and I'll get you all the way up to gameday

Damn Ravens sucked it up last week against a third string quarterback. Count that as another loss in the elimination challenge. Fun stuff. If you made it that far though, chances are you already have fat pockets though.

Looking to rebound from a 9-7 week this week. I think it can be done. Things get interesting when the playoff hunt kicks off. Should be a couple teams playing spoiler this week.

Upsets: I like Cowboys going into Cincy and keeping their hopes alive. I also like the Vikings to spoil the Bears run a bit. Jaguars over Jets.

Locks: I havent gone with the Seahawks, so they are my play at home. I would imagine the Colts be a decent pick here, as are the Bucs, Steelers and 49ers. But shit happens.



Andrew
Jordan
Record (Last Week):

122-68-1 (9-7)
(0-0)
Broncos @ Raiders

Broncos

Rams @ Bills

Rams

Cowboys @ Bengals

Cowboys

Chiefs @ Browns

Browns

Titans @ Colts

Colts

Bears @ Vikings

Bears

Chargers @ Steelers

Steelers

Eagles @ Buccaneers

Bucs

Ravens @ Redskins

Ravens

Falcons @ Panthers

Falcons

Jets @ Jaguars

Jaguars

Dolphins @ 49ers

49ers

Saints @ Giants

Giants

Cardinals @ Seahawks

Seahawks

Lions @ Packers

Packers

Texans @ Patriots

Patriots





Survival Pick

Seahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment