Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 13 Pick'em and Fantasy Survival

As always: the best way to reach me with late questions is via Twitter. Just add @godhateslosers and I'll get you all the way up to gameday

Why couldn't I have been picking like this all year. Survival right again, if it wasnt for the god-forsaken Week 2 Patriots I'd still be in this garbage. 12 right again this week. Let's see if we can do it again.

I'm relatively nervous about how many away teams that I have winning today. But this year it seems that home field advantage is relatively minimal. We'll see when it all goes down.

Upset favorites: I don't know why no one is giving the new-look Jaguars any love. They haven't looked like complete trash, but still less than 15% of people are picking them over the equally depressing Bills. I like the Colts to lose to the Lions, who will be massive spoilers from here on out. Also the Raiders beat the Browns. And even though I didn't officially pick it. Either the Broncos or Texans will lose this week. I'm pretty bold, I know.

Locks:Starting to get dicey for survival. I haven't played the Ravens yet, so I'm taking them at home against the Steelers. Also locking the Bears, Panthers, Patriots and Cowboys



Andrew
Jordan
Record (Last Week):

113-61-1 (12-4)
(0-0)
Saints @ Falcons

Falcons

Jaguars @ Bills

Jaguars

Seahawks @ Bears

Bears

Colts @ Lions

Lions

Vikings @ Packers

Packers

Texans @ Titans

Texans

Panthers @ Chiefs

Panthers

49ers @ Rams

49ers

Patriots @ Dolphins

Patriots

Cardinals @ Jets

Jets

Buccaneers @ Broncos

Broncos

Browns @ Raiders

Raiders

Bengals @ Chargers

Bengals

Steelers @ Ravens

Ravens

Eagles @ Cowboys

Cowboys

Giants @ Redskins

Giants





Survival Pick

Ravens

1 comment:

  1. Need your advice. Matt Ryan or Collin Kapernick for week 14. I like Collin's ability to run and Ryan hasn't looked quite as comfortable in the pocket these past couple games. What would you advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete