Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Already Prepping for 2012 Fantasy Season

Happy new year everyone.

I'm currently working on a bit of stuff for anyone playing post-season fantasy football. We'll be getting into strategies and rankings later this week. I'm signed up on NFL.com to play their version. Hope lots of you are as well.

Right now though, I just want to talk about some housekeeping.

We've had a good year. I got a great response from readers on the site and on twitter about their championship victories. Congrats to you all. Now it's your turn to help me out.

I want to hear from you what you want out of this site for next season.

Tell me what features you want to see.
What articles you want me to write.
What I can do to make this site the best on the internet.
What you'd like to see in the offseason.

If you have any ideas about what changes can be made. Let me hear about them.


And if you're not doing post-season stuff. Remember to keep GHL bookmarked for next year and add us on Twitter @godhateslosers.

Thanks everyone for a great season.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys,
    I just wanted to update you on my performance this post-season. I made both championships, won 1 and lost the other by 10 points! (DAMN YOU FRANK GORE!) I started Kevin Smith, Ray Rice, and Jonathan Stewart for the win. Thank you so much for all your help and advice throughout the season and I'll be sure to send some donation your way. Your advice was awesome and I will check back periodically to get ready for next season! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man. Too bad about the Frank Gore bet, but at least you took home one of them.

    Check back every once in a while, as I'll have a post up for ideas on improving the site. So come up with some articles you want to see, some features you'd like, etc. to help get this site on the map. Thanks! And congrats again.

    See you again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I am going to follow your advice a lot more, and recommend our followers do the same! Glad you have a female on board!

    ReplyDelete